Featured Title Insurance Services:
01. Commercial Property
02. Residential Property
7 Reasons To Choose Us!
Elevation Title is your best choice for your next real estate closing because we offer more than other title companies: more experience, more knowledge, more services, more personal attention than what you would expect:
1. Sometimes, unexpected issues and problems can arise in a real estate transaction. If and when this happens, you should expect that your title company has the experience, knowledge and customer service to resolve these matters efficiently. Elevation Title is an attorney-owned and operated title company possessing a combined experience of almost a quarter century and provides detailed close personal attention to each of its clients.
2. We can have your Florida title insurance commitments within 24-72 hours of receipt of your order.
3. Provide drafts of all closing documents prior to closing for your review.
4. Closing proceeds are immediately dispersed at closing.
5. Meticulously clear title related issues to include satisfactions, loan payoffs, survey exceptions, municipal lien, estoppels, condo questionnaires, homeowner’s association letters and subordinations.
6. We are adaptable. Elevation Title prides itself on adapting itself to the needs of its clients. Whether it is a small residential closing or project or a multi-million dollar commercial transaction, Elevation Title can tailor its services to meet your needs and schedule.
7. Our customer service is unmatched by any other title company. The staff at Elevation Title is available to you twenty-four (24) hours a day. Additionally, we have the ability to provide closers to you at a moment’s notice, 24 hours a day, anywhere throughout the State of Florida in one of our many Florida offices.
Find Out More About Title Insurance
What Is Title Insurance?
Generally, Florida title insurance is a type of insurance policy used by home buyers and lenders that provides protection against financial loss resulting from defects in your ownership rights that were unknown to you at the time you purchased or refinanced the property and obtained title insurance such as undisclosed liens, judgments, forgeries, failure to pay property taxes, fraud, and other title defects.
If you need to purchase a home and need title insurance, or are selling a property and need Florida title insurance or New York title insurance, or are refinancing a home in Florida or New York, contact us for a free title insurance quote.